This recipe is so simple and delicious. The hardest part is finding the thin sliced pork. If you cant find it at your store, you can put the pork piece in the freezer for about two hours, and with it firm, you should be able to easily slice it thin like a pro!
1. Slice onions
2. Cook everything in a frying pan for about 5 minutes.
Only these two steps are what you need to do to make this rice bowl. I cook this often when I don't have time to cook.
Ingredients per person:
0.3 lb of thin-sliced pork
1/4 of an Onion
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sugar
1/2 cup of Water
1. Cut Onions. Cut the of an onion quarter into thin slices.
2. Heat a Pan. Heat frying pan to high heat.
3. Add Seasonings. Add water, soy sauce, and sugar in the frying pan.
4. Add Onions and Pork . Add sliced onion and pork in the pan and cook for about 5 mins until pork is cooked.
5. Serve. Serve it over rice. (Watch our Japanese Rice Tutorial below)