Here it finally came. Teriyaki chicken recipe!
We are so excited to tell you how to make delicious restaurant taste Teriyaki chicken made with only 3 ingredients and easy cooking steps!
Here's the simplest steps you are going to do to make Teriyaki chicken.
Cut the chicken into half inch slabs
Cook both sides
Add sauce and mix with chickens thoroughly
Teriyaki chicken is really popular in Japan like it is in the United States. This is one of my favorite meal my mom makes. I remember she made them and put them in my lunch box many times until I graduated high school.
Hope you like this recipe and it creates one of the unforgettable moments in your life.
HOW TO MAKE REAL TERIYAKI CHICKEN
1. Heat Up A Pan. Prepare a frying pan with some oil in it on medium heat.
2. Add Chicken and Garlic. Add garlic slices and the chicken in the pan and cook for 5 minutes or more on each side until the chicken is totally cooked. Take garlic slices out from the pan when it gets golden. (If you want to put vegetables, put them now.)
3. Add Sauce. Add soy sauce combined with sugar in the pan and mix with the chicken well.
4. Cook A Little Bit More. Cook a few minutes more until the sauce gets a little thickness and then turn off the heat.
5. Cut. Take the chicken out from the pan and cut the pieces into strips.
6. Serve. Serve it with the sauce in the pan.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
It is unbelievable you only need 3 ingredients for Teriyaki chicken!
- 2 pieces of Chicken meat: Cut the chicken into slabs (1/2 inch thick) and put salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken strips.
- ¼ cups of soy sauce
- 4 tbsp of sugar
-1 clove of garlic (optional): Slice the garlic. It tastes better with garlic!
- Your favorite vegetables (optional): Teriyaki sauce makes every vegetables yummy!
Why You Should Cut Chicken Meat Into Half Inch Slabs...
We recommend you to cut the chicken meat into half inch slabs because it helps the meat keep moisture inside and avoid to get too dry. Also, it creates the perfection of the teriyaki sauce outside of the meat and the taste of moist and juicy chicken.
Don't Use Frozen Chicken, Defrost Them...
Using frozen chicken or defrosted chicken makes a huge difference in the finished product. Frozen chicken tends to be overcooked and dry. We recommend you to use defrosted chicken to make a delicious teriyaki chicken!
Here is our YouTube video for this recipe! This is helpful if you want to see someone make it.